We have an offer. Not a good one but it’s a start. Rick’s wrongful termination lawyer called yesterday afternoon to let us know that the lawyer for his work had no intention of letting this get to federal court and wanted to try to settle with him now. Thank God because we’re drowning in bills right now while waiting for all of the law suits to be finished. I don’t think that there is any amount of money that would fix the damage that has been done to Rick or our family because he went to work one day and did his job. Talk about adding insult to injury. On a different note, I’ve decided to go ahead and see the cardiothorasic surgeon to see about having the two biopsies done. I guess it won’t hurt (hopefully) to find out how far the cancer has spread and for reasons that I still don’t understand, having these surgeries will make my family feel better. Apparently what I want doesn’t carry as much weight as I thought it did. I don’t want anymore surgeries but if I don’t have them done then I’ll never hear the end of it. I would like very much to hear that doctor say that all the other doctors were wrong but that’s a long shot. I’m really not in the mood to write today so this is gonna be a short one. Maybe if I’m feeling better later today I can come back and add more on. There is more to tell but I’m just not feelin it right now.